Bwin Signup Offer
Bwin is one of the largest betting companies in the world boasting over 20 million customers across the globe. They offer up to 30,000 betting markets on a daily basis (both pre-match and in-play) and also provide gaming experience to members through casino, live casino and poker channels. Bwin are part of the wider GVC Holdings PLC group which include a number of well known gambling operators including; Sportingbet, PartyPoker, PartyCasino and Foxy Bingo. Bwin invest heavily in sports sponsorships and are official partners for some of European football's biggest teams such as; Atlético Madrid and Valencia in Spain, Borussia Dortmund in Germany and Inter Milan in Italy. You will regularly see their banners appear
Bwin have regular offers available for existing customers including:
90+ Double Winnings: Back a selection in the match odds market and if there is a goal in the 90th minute or later Bwin will double your winnings. This is a great offer from Bwin that is available on selected leagues only. You simply place a bet in-play on an eligible fixture and if there is a goal in that game in or after the 90th minute of that game and your bet wins, then you will receive double your payout. Some important things to consider with this offer is that it is for live in-play eligible games only, you must bet a minimum of £5 with minimum odds selection of 7/10 or above. The maximum free bet that you can be rewarded with is to a value of £25 per day, which will be valid for a total of 3 days after crediting. Remember to always check the terms and conditions for the offer that you are doing.
Acca Insurance: Get up to £10 back as a free bet if your 5 fold accumulator is let down by one losing leg. This offer applies to accumulator bets with 5 teams or and minimum odds of 1/5 (1.2) for each selection. You must stake a minimum of £5 to qualify the acca for the insurance and bet on the "1 x 2" result market. Another very important point to note with this offer is that all selections must settle on the same day to be eligible for the insurance promotion.
Best Odds Guaranteed: Available on all UK and Irish horse racing; back a horse and if their starting odds (SP) are greater than the odds you backed at, Bwin will pay you out at the higher odds if your selection wins. For example if you bet on a horse at odds of 2/1 and the SP for the horse is 3/1 then Bwin will pay you out at those higher odds, pocketing you extra profit in the process.
Enhanced Accas: Bwin offer daily enhanced accas with boosted odds. These enhanced accas will be include pre-chosen selections by Bwin that the accumulated odds are then boosted on.
Coin Flip Casino: Running daily at times throughout the year is the coin flip promotion where you choose between yellow and black. Choosing correctly awards you free spins, bet and get bonuses, deposit bonuses or cash prizes. You can receive one of these each day but you must have deposited to Bwin at least once to be eligible. If you do win a coin prize then you will need to claim this from "Your Account" section within 24 hours of it being credited or it will expire and be removed from your account.
In this article, we will look at how you can access and qualify for Bwin's latest signup offer.
How To Claim Your Free Bet
The Bwin new customer promotion offers a £10 free bet if your first £10 bet with them loses.
To claim this:
- Select the link here which will take you directly through to the Bwin signup page.
- Fill in your personal details and register your account.
- Deposit £10 using a bank card.
- Place a £10 bet on a selection with minimum odds of 1/1 (2.0).
- If your bet loses you will receive a £10 free bet within 48 hours.
- Place your free bet on a selection.
An Alternative Way To Use Free Bets
If you are lucky with the previous way of placing your bets you may win some money from the bets that you have placed. You may also lose and therefore be £10 down from your free bet experience with Bwin. There is a way though that you can make around £6 profit from this offer regardless of whether your bets win or lose. This can be achieved through the technique of Matched Betting.
What is Matched Betting?
Matched Betting is a way of taking advantage of the hundreds of free bet offers dished out by bookies. Although it has betting in the name there is no real gambling involved as, unlike normal betting, we cover all possible outcomes of an event. This means regardless of the result we can make profit and turn those free bets into real cash!
How To Start Matched Betting
Whilst you can matched bet by yourself, the time it takes to find bets and offers is time-consuming and can be confusing. This is where Profit Accumulator comes in. We have step by step instructions and video tutorials to guide you through each of these offers so that you can maximise your profits. Still struggling? Then you can use our industry-leading forum to ask our team of matched betting experts for advice and we also have phone/email support 7 days of the week.
Keen to Get Involved?
The great news is you don’t need to be a sports fan or betting fanatic to sign up and use Profit Accumulator. Many of our members are not sports fans and had never placed a bet in their lives, but that doesn’t stop them from making some tax-free cash.
For more info on what matched betting is, check out these articles:
Bwin New Customer Promotion Terms and Conditions
Bwin, like other bookmakers, have set terms and conditions for all of their promotions. It is advised that you look through the terms and conditions for any offer that you do so that you are fully aware of the processes involved.
Bwin Key Terms:
- Players must deposit £10 or more
- Deposits made using Skrill, Entropay and Neteller are not eligible for this offer
- Qualifying sports bet must be at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater
- If this qualifying bet loses you will receive £10 back in the form of a free bet
- The offer cannot be used in conjuction with any other offer
- Horse racing bets are excluded from the promotion and will not count for wagering purposes
- Sports bets and live bets count towards qualification
- Both single and multiple bets count towards qualification
- Bets placed on web, tablet and mobile all count towards qualification
- Bets placed using free bets will not count towards qualification
- System bets placed will not count towards qualification
- Cancelled bets will not count towards qualification
- Free bets will be credited within 48 hours from the date that the eligible bet has resulted/settled/paid out
- To claim the free bet players need to log in to their account
- Free bets can be found and applied in the bet slip when a betting selection is made
- You can only use free bets on sports selections
- Free bets are only available for a limited time. If unused they will expire 7 days after being issued
- Once the free bets expire they will be removed from the player's account
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You must be located in the UK
- You must be a new player with bwin.com
- You must register within the promotional period: 15:00 (CEST) on 22.02.2019 to 23:59 (CEST) on 01.01.2100 (the "Promotional Period")