As a Customer Journey Expert your goal is to ensure that our product is always perfectly optimised to deliver the best possible experience for our customers, whilst also maximising the revenue generating opportunities available to us. You'll need to fully understand our customers and products to analyse the opportunities available to us - is our customer journey optimised? Is everything explained as simply as it could be? Are our tutorials as as succinct as they could be? Does our website guide our users to take the actions we want them to take? Does our software have a clear function, have a clear purpose and deliver a positive impact to our bottom line? What changes can we make to our interface, tools, website or marketing to improve the customer experience and maximise our revenues? All of these questions - and more - will be your responsibility.
- Identify what our customers need by way of conducting and analysing feedback, speaking to them and understanding them
- Understand and analyse our customer journey and determine how it can be altered to improve our conversion and retention rates, including our website layout, email follow-up series and other touch points
- Determine what products we can develop to provide value to our customers and drive increased revenue, either via addon sales or better retention
- Work together with our developers and designers to deliver outstanding products
Experience / Skills
- You are an experienced marketeer with a focus on conversion optimisation and customer journeys
- You have experience taking ownership of a product from top to bottom
- You can identify with and connect to customers like no other.
- You have extensive experience in the betting and gaming industry
- You are passionate about sports, betting and statistics
- You are extremely tech savvy, able to easily communicate with and understand developers
- You embody our five desirable traits: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent
What We Can Offer
- Competitive salary
- Full remote working. All of our staff are 100% remote. Less time spent commuting means more free time for you.
- Medical Care - Full private healthcare coverage
- Pension Contributions - We match your contributions up to 10% (5% employer and 5% employee)
- Free training and development courses
- Free computer equipment
- Holidays - up to 36 days per year (28 to start with 1 day extra per year)
- Flexible hours
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].