We currently have a new position open for a Copywriter. This is a full-time permanent position working from home.
Profit Accumulator is a well established, fast growing company that has emerged as one of the leading online Matched Betting platforms, services and communities. We make it easy for people to earn tax free money by teaching them how to Matched Bet and providing them with the right tools and processes.
As a Content Writer, you'll be responsible for helping to write all of our marketing content. This will involve carefully constructing our followup emails to marketing prospects, daily emails to all of our lists, and maintaining various blogs. It's vital that you have a full and thorough understanding of marketing and copy-writing principles, and that you're able to use your excellent command of the English Language to persuade prospects to take the leap and purchase our products.
- An outstanding writer and marketer, able to identify pain points and write compelling content that targets those pain points, presenting our product as a solution.
- Excellent understanding of copy-writing and marketing principles.
- Passionate about our products and highly able to convey our value proposition clearly and concisely.
- An expert in Matched Betting, having made good money doing it over a sustained period of time.
- An ability to use Photoshop to create accompanying images to your written content would be highly advantageous. Demonstrable experience editing images would be highly valued.
What We Can Offer
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Full remote working (we were working remotely before the pandemic and we will continue to do so long after).
- Potentially flexible hours.
- Full cover private healthcare for all members of the team, including free virtual private GP appointments, full cancer cover, full mental health and physical therapy cover, 24/7 access to nurses and counsellors via phone, option to attend in-person private GP appointments with referral to private hospitals, and more.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].