We currently have a new position open for a Customer Support Assistant. This is a full-time position, 5 days a week / 40 hours. Specific work days TBC and can be flexible for the right candidate.
Profit Accumulator is a well established, fast growing company that has emerged as one of the leading online Matched Betting platforms, services and communities. We make it easy for people to earn tax free money by teaching them how to Matched Bet and providing them with the right tools and processes.
You will be working alongside our current customer service team responding to phone, email, and Facebook enquiries about Profit Accumulator and our services. You will also be assisting with general matched betting and account administration queries and be expected to provide urgent assistance to customers where required.
Your duties will include all of the aforementioned, but with a particular focus on replying to emails. We’re on-boarding a lot of new members at the moment and as a result we need to scale up our customer service team.
- Able to identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Happy to go the extra mile and build sustainable relationships of trust with customers.
- Passionate about our products and able to promote them to interested customers.
- An expert in Matched Betting, having made good money doing it over a sustained period of time.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Comfortable helping to resolve issues quickly and efficiently over the phone.
- A genuine desire to help people.
What We Can Offer
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Full remote working (we were working remotely before the pandemic and we will continue to do so long after).
- Potentially flexible hours.
- Full cover private healthcare for all members of the team, including free virtual private GP appointments, full cancer cover, full mental health and physical therapy cover, 24/7 access to nurses and counsellors via phone, option to attend in-person private GP appointments with referral to private hospitals, and more.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]co.uk.