As Finance Director, you will be responsible for providing clarity and vision as to the performance of the company, ensuring that the management team is kept closely informed as to the cashflow position of the company. You'll be responsible for raising capital when required and tax-planning to maximise profitability whilst availing of relevant reliefs and benefits.
- Daily cashflow forecasts - Summarise the sources and amounts of cash that came in and out of the business during the last 24 hours, along with anticipated cashflow for the coming month.
- Filing of annual accounts and claiming of available grants and reliefs to maximise tax-planning, including R&D.
- Raising capital when required to meet the business needs in a variety of circumstances, including mortgages, business loans, equity investments etc.
- Credit control - raising invoices and chasing up to ensure they're paid in a timely fashion.
- Bookkeeping and day to day accounting functions
- Budget planning
Experience / Skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience of options available raising capital, particularly in a start-up environment or in relation to property and/or betting and gaming
- Knowledge of both gambling and property sector highly desirable
- Experiencing organising and managing finance in a rapidly growing company and strong understanding of the associated challenges of rapid growth
- Tech savvy
- Strong Xero experience
- You embody our five desirable traits: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent
What We Can Offer
- Competitive salary of £60-80k per annum dependant on experience
- Full remote working. All of our staff are 100% remote. Less time spent commuting means more free time for you.
- Medical Care - Full private healthcare coverage
- Pension Contributions - We match your contributions up to 10% (5% employer and 5% employee)
- Free training and development courses
- Free computer equipment
- Holidays - up to 36 days per year (28 to start with 1 day extra per year)
- Flexible hours
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].