We currently have a new position open for a Marketing Assistant. This is a full-time, permanent position working from home.
Profit Accumulator is a well-established, fast-growing company that has emerged as one of the leading online Matched Betting platforms, services and communities. We make it easy for people to earn tax-free money by teaching them how to Matched Bet and providing them with the right tools and processes.
Day-to-day, you’ll be working collaboratively with the team on marketing campaigns - from planning new ingenious ways to market our brand, to execution and optimisation. You'll be responsible for native marketing and influencer outreach, looking for how we can create ads that don't feel like ads, at scale. You'll create relationships with key content creators and work with them to create content that presents our product as a solution to their audience's pain points.
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles across paid and organic channels, with demonstrated experience across all Social Media platforms.
- Able to develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns, by identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers.
- Keeping up to date with emerging trends, tech, and influencers to bring fresh ideas to the table and help us continuously test and grow our marketing activity.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you'll play a key part in helping with planning and reviewing marketing performance.
- Passionate about our products and highly able to convey our value proposition clearly and concisely.
- An expert in Matched Betting, having made good money doing it over a sustained period of time.
- Ability to take on ad-hoc tasks across the business.
- An ability to use Photoshop (or a similar tool) to create accompanying images to your written content would be highly advantageous. Demonstrable experience editing images would be highly valued.
What We Can Offer
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Full remote working (we were working remotely before the pandemic and we will continue to do so long after).
- Potentially flexible hours.
- Full cover private healthcare for all members of the team, including free virtual private GP appointments, full cancer cover, full mental health and physical therapy cover, 24/7 access to nurses and counsellors via phone, option to attend in-person private GP appointments with referral to private hospitals, and more.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].