We are the world’s largest Matched Betting subscription website, and it is our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement of our products and services that attracts so many subscribers.
We are working on a complete overhaul of our software with no areas left un-touched, and our technical team has grown from 5 to more than 10 over the past year, with further growth planned.
With ambitious plans to diversify our software portfolio, and take on long running projects of increasing complexity we require a Project Manager to review our approach, and work closely with our team to define "best practice" project management.
You are an experienced Project Manager with a good understanding of technical projects.
You are a proactive communicator who is happy working from home as part of a close-knit development team.
You are a capable negotiator, able to collate ideas and reach compromises that will ensure the greatest possible buy-in from stakeholders.
You do not believe in a prescriptive, one-size fits all approach to Project Management, and you enjoy working with others to find the best process for the business.
- Review existing practices from requirements gathering to delivery and post-release care
- Take part in Software Development rituals including Scrums and Retrospectives
- Work closely with the CTO and other stakeholders to establish best practice for Project Management with particular focus on larger projects and initiatives
- Documentation of all agreed practices
- Apply the agreed practices to an upcoming project
Experience / Skills
- At least 2 years' Project Management Experience
- Management of large projects
- Established and refined processes on a large scale
- Excellent communication skills
- An passion for solving and simplifying complex problems
- An open-minded, collaborative approach to problem solving
- A good understanding of the SDLC
- Experience working in a similar industry such as betting, financial or online gaming
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum
- Experience of Technical Project Management
- Understanding of Kanban
What We Can Offer
- Fully remote working
- An opportunity to establish Project Management processes for a growing business
- Day rate up to £TBC DOE
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].