We are the world’s largest Matched Betting subscription website, and it is our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement of our products and services that attracts so many subscribers.
We are working on a complete overhaul of our software with no areas left untouched, and our technical team has grown from ~5 to more than 12 over the past year, with further growth planned.
With ambitious plans to diversify our software portfolio, and take on long running projects of increasing complexity we require a Project Manager to review and build upon our approach, and work closely with our team to deliver software projects.
Our project manager will work with the team to help us refine our processes ensuring continuous improvement across the team.
There is also scope for progression and additional responsibilities within the business.
You are an experienced Project Manager with a good understanding of technical projects.
You have strong business analysis and stakeholder management skills.
You are a proactive communicator who is happy working from home as part of a close-knit development team.
You are a capable negotiator, able to collate ideas and reach compromises that will ensure the greatest possible buy-in from stakeholders.
You do not believe in a prescriptive, one-size fits all approach to Project Management, and you enjoy working with others to find the best approach to delivering software.
- Coordinate and monitor activities related to requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment of our software.
- Work with the team and with our clients to ensure that cross project dependencies are managed
- Review existing practices from requirements gathering to delivery and post-release care
- Take part in Software Development rituals including Scrums and Retrospectives
- Address impediments to our projects, working with other teams to resolve
- Work closely with the CTO and other stakeholders to establish best practice for Project Management with particular focus on larger projects and initiatives
- Assist with resource allocation and long term planning
- Project Documentation
Experience / Skills
- At least 5 years' Project Management Experience
- Ability to communicate and relate to people at all levels including developers, testers and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with the Management of large, complex initiatives
- A natural ability for solving and simplifying complex problems
- An open-minded, collaborative approach to problem solving
- A good understanding of the SDLC
- Business analyst skill set
- Understanding of Agile and Lean techniques
- Experience of Technical Project Management
- Experience working in a similar industry such as betting, financial or online gaming
- Understanding of Kanban
- Experience managing multi-year projects
- Familiarity with the betting industry
What We Can Offer
- Competitive Salary
- An opportunity to establish Project Management processes for a growing business.
- Full remote working. All of our staff are 100% remote. Less time spent commuting means more free time for you.
- Free training and development courses
- Pension Contributions - We match your contributions up to 10% (5% employer and 5% employee)
- Full cover private healthcare for all members of the team, including free virtual private GP appointments, full cancer cover, full mental health and physical therapy cover, 24/7 access to nurses and counsellors via phone, option to attend in-person private GP appointments with referral to private hospitals, and more.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] .