We currently have a new position open for an SEO Executive. This is a full-time permanent position working from home.
Profit Accumulator is a well-established, fast-growing company that has emerged as one of the leading online Matched Betting platforms, services, and communities. We make it easy for people to earn tax-free money by teaching them how to Matched Bet and providing them with the right tools and processes.
With SEO being a fundamental part of our marketing strategy you'll play a pivotal role in defining and executing the strategies that help drive organic growth across our brands. You'll know your backlinks, keyword rankings and research, and domain authority inside out, and be able to make strategic recommendations that see fast results.
Our aim is to be number 1 in visibility, so this role will require you to conduct ongoing research, analysis and audits to identify new opportunities and optimisations that will propel us up the organic rankings. You'll work closely with the PPC team to make sure our keyword strategy is aligned, as well as collaborating with the content team to make on-page recommendations.
- Experienced SEO practitioner with 2+ years experience and a solid track record in delivering increased traffic, sales and profit growth. Naturally, you'll have an excellent knowledge of SEO, rankings, on-page, off-page, analytics, technical SEO, audits and all that good stuff.
- You'll be ready to hit the ground running - there is a lot to do so you should be a roll your sleeves up kind of person who can take the initiative and recognise the quick wins, as well as keeping the longer-term tasks on track.
- We are looking for someone who keeps up-to-date with relevant innovations and advancements to ensure SEO practices are cutting edge and effective and protect us from algorithm penalties.
- You'll have a data-driven and analytical mindset to make sure we achieve our goals.
- Ideally, you'll also be an expert in Matched Betting, having made good money doing it over a sustained period of time.
What We Can Offer
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Full remote working (we were working remotely before the pandemic and we will continue to do so long after).
- Potentially flexible hours.
- Full cover private healthcare for all members of the team, including free virtual private GP appointments, full cancer cover, full mental health and physical therapy cover, 24/7 access to nurses and counsellors via phone, option to attend in-person private GP appointments with referral to private hospitals, and more.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].