We are the world’s largest Matched Betting subscription website, and it is our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement of our products and services that attracts so many subscribers.
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer who can help us support and maintain our applications and services.
You are a proactive communicator who is happy working from home full-time as part of a close-knit development team.
You are a pragmatic developer who is comfortable working with light processes, established by developers, and you will enjoy working with us because we spend as much of our time as possible doing what we love – developing awesome software. You’ll be working with other like-minded developers to contribute to the success of critical applications and services.
- Develop and Maintain matched betting software
- Share knowledge proactively and participate in code reviews
- Cover 2 weekend days per month
Experience / Skills
- At least 4 years' C# development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions
- A fundamental desire to produce code of the highest standard
- An open-minded, collaborative approach to software development
- Experience with Service Orientated Architecture
- CI / CD
- SQL Server 2012+ (T-SQL queries)
- ASP.net APIs
- Experience working in a similar industry such as betting, financial or online gaming
- .Net Core
- Experience working in a team using source control including pull requests with GIT
What We Can Offer
- Fully remote working
- Engaging work environment, with an active and friendly team.
- Flexibility with Support Hours agreed in advance (hourly retainer + per hour worked)
- Additional development on a day rate
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].