We are the world’s largest Matched Betting subscription website, and it is our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement of our products and services that attracts so many subscribers.
We are developing a new generation of tools and services for our users, and we’re excited to be hiring a Project Administrator to work closely with stakeholders and members of the software team to provide a focal point for communication. You will be involved at all stages of the development lifecycle, providing support to ensure that everyone is on the same page, that our projects are progressing, and working with others to resolve any issues that arise.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Administrator who will contribute to the evolution of software at Profit Accumulator, providing vital support for the team.
You are a proactive communicator who is happy working from home full-time as part of a close-knit organisation. You’ll be comfortable with technical speak, and take an interest in how our users interact with our applications and how data and information flows through our systems.
You are comfortable working with light processes, established by the tech team, and you will enjoy working with us because we spend as much of our time as possible doing what we love – developing awesome software.
Your work will help facilitate the delivery of critical applications and services.
- - Coordinate and monitor activities related to requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment of our software. Including:
-- Client demos and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
-- Release planning
-- Work with the team and with our clients to ensure that cross project dependencies are managed
- - Help maintain our backlog and ensure that the status of our various projects are communicated effectively
- - Take meeting notes
- - Address impediments to our projects, working with other teams to resolve
- - Manage issues which have been escalated from our Client Application Support Team
- - Provide reports of individual timesheets across our projects to the finance team for billing purposes
- - Identify areas of improvement and work closely with others to improve these areas
- - Provide administrative support to the team
Experience / Skills
- - 2+ years in a junior project management or admin role as part of a PMO
- - Inquisitive and engaging personality
- - Open minded with the ability to adapt to different processes to get the job done
- - Confident and personable, with an ability to communicate and relate to people at all levels including developers, testers and non-technical stakeholders
- - Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver against a number of changing priorities
- - A basic technical understanding of Software Architectures including web based and desktop based systems
- - Proven organisation and planning skills
- - Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- - IT proficient, including Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- - Ready to provide support in any area required
- - Knowledge of Agile development practices
- - Experience working with stakeholders and Software development experts
- - Project support and administration experience in producing and maintaining project documentation
- - Exceptional attention to detail
- - Familiarity with the betting industry, particularly concepts of Matched Betting
- - Interest in sport
What We Can Offer
- - Fully remote working
- - Greenfield projects – we really are rebuilding our software from the ground up!
- - Salary DOE
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].