We currently have a new position opening for an Affiliate & Partnership Manager. This is a full-time permanent position working from home.
Profit Accumulator is a well established, fast growing company that has emerged as one of the leading online Matched Betting platforms, services and communities - with over 100,000 customers over the last 4 years. Profit Accumulator make it easy for people to earn tax free money by teaching them how to Matched Bet and providing them with the right tools and processes.
As Partnership Manager, you'll primarily be responsible for strengthening existing affiliate and other strategic relationships as well as building new ones. Working closely with the CMO, the role will include developing and implementing our short and long term partnership strategy along with developing new opportunities to increase revenue and grow this area of the business. You’ll have the autonomy to grow these channels further once they are proven to be profitable. You'll need to be excellent at identifying partnership opportunities, finding people and businesses to promote us, and explaining our product and proposition to potential affiliates.
- - A passion and proven track record for building win win partnerships
- - Confident, personable, engaging and articulate
- - Passionate about our products and highly able to convey our value proposition clearly and concisely
- - Positive energy, committed, determined to succeed
- - Excellent presentation and communication skills
- - Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- - Able to prioritise daily tasks, set and keep to tight deadlines
- - Ability to create and deliver measurable campaigns aligned to the business goals & KPIs
- - Able to work independently and as part of a team
- - A genuine desire to help people
- - Highly motivated and self disciplined
- - An expert in Matched Betting, having made good money doing it over a sustained period of time
- - Excellent negotiator
- - Minimum 3+ years experience in partnerships, sales, marketing or similar function
- - Salary dependant on experience (£25k -£35k)
- - Work from home, possibly occasional UK travel
- - Potentially flexible hours
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]