Job title: Affiliate Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Directors
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 plus bonus
Hours: Full Time
Location: Work from home
We are currently looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to help manage and expand our affiliate channel, through new and existing affiliates across various different verticals. Specifically we are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to promote our affiliate programme and get the PA brand promoted on other websites.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for the effective delivery, management and development of customer acquisition via affiliated channels.
- Accountable for the Affiliate programme, administration and delivery of agreed targets within timeframes.
- Able to plan and execute marketing plans against a set budget.
- Confident in communicating with top affiliates on a regular basis.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with our affiliates and also affiliate managers of companies we promote in order to maximise profitability.
- Able to liaise with stakeholders at all level to communicate effectively any marketing plans, or results.
- Able to come up with new full formed affiliate acquisition and outreach ideas and proposals.
- Motivate existing affiliates to optimise performance and renegotiate deals as well as identification and recruitment of new affiliates.
- Develop one-on-one relationships with key affiliates.
- Regularly review affiliate sites and marketing practices, ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Create and propose new promotion/actions to acquire new affiliates and improve the existing affiliates.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience within affiliate marketing in some capacity. Preferably in the online gambling industry.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Focused and dedicated. Working from home is a privilege but to do it well requires dedication and focus.
- Excellent communication with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Existing affiliate relationships.
- Experience with affiliate platforms such as iDevAffiliate advantageous.
The salary level is dependant on experience, but will be in the region of £25k-£35k, with a generous bonus structure.
This is a work from home position.
Prior experience of online affiliate marketing is a must.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]