We currently have a new position opening for a Betting Partnerships Manager. This is a full-time permanent position working from home.
We are the World's largest Matched Betting subscription service, with more than 100,000 customers in the last four years. We teach people how they can profit from free bets and bonuses offered by bookmakers to make guaranteed profits. We are seeking a Betting Partnerships Manager to join our growing team.
As a Betting Partnerships Manager, you'll be responsible for assisting us in monetising our considerable traffic by striking CPA deals with betting operators. As a Matched Betting site, we rarely have affiliate deals directly with bookmakers, which means we're missing out on huge sources of revenue. We've been able to negotiate deals with third party affiliate networks to obtain CPA deals for the traffic we send, but these deals can often be short lived and so we constantly need new deals that we can send traffic to.
You'll need to manage our existing partnerships with betting exchanges in order to generate maximum revenues from our traffic, manage relationships with affiliate networks, source out other bookmaker affiliates that we can partner with, and ultimately drive as much additional revenues through these channels as possible.
This role would suit someone with a significant background in the gambling industry, particularly someone with a thorough understanding and experience of gambling affiliate programmes and strong knowledge of industry standards.
- - Confident, personable, engaging and articulate - with a great sense of humour and quick wit
- - Passionate about our products and highly able to convey our value proposition clearly and concisely
- - Positive energy, committed, determined to succeed
- - Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- - Able to prioritise daily tasks, set and keep to tight deadlines
- - Highly motivated and self disciplined
- - An expert in Matched Betting, having made good money doing it over a sustained period of time
- - Base salary £25k-35k + commission
- - Work from home, possibly occasional UK travel
- - Potentially flexible hours
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]