The world’s largest Matched Betting subscription website is seeking a new Chief Technology Officer to add value to our growth activities by taking control of our software development.
At Profit Accumulator we have a suite of software designed to help our customers throughout their matched betting careers. The core of that software is our odds system, which downloads odds data for close to 100 bookmakers across thousands of events (resulting in millions of rows of data) and maps that data into a central database for our other systems to utilise. This data is collected by way of APIs, XML feeds and Python Screen Scraping. The odds system and related tools are .NET applications written in C#.
Our software is incredibly complex and requires someone to manage it, along with our team of developers. That's where you come in. You'll be auditing all of our existing tech processes and assessing ways to massively optimise our systems and our personnel; ensuring that our end product is flawless. This will involve a mixture of hands-on analysis and coding, along with management of our small team. You will be responsible for ensuring all of our software is able to deliver on our commercial goals, whilst also ensuring we develop new systems and software to stay ahead of the curve.
- - Workaholic, willing to put in long hours and carrying the determination to help the business succeed.
- - Exemplary project management and leadership skills
- - Keen interest in sports or betting
- - Familiar with AGILE or other methodologies
- - .NET (C#)
- - MS SQL Server
- - Python
- - ASP.NET Core
- - Knowledge of REST and Web APIs
- - MS SQL Server (Writing SQL and stored procedures)
- - Github
- - Windows Services
- - Database Expertise
- - Extensive knowledge of the sports, betting and gambling industries.
- - Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to eloquently convey complex ideas, and a good instinct for business.
- - Analytic and problem solving skills, and a numbers-oriented mind.
- - Extensive experience of managing teams of developers, preferably in a sports/betting company
- - Experience managing teams, recruiting talent, optimising software and bringing software to market
What we can offer you:
- - Competitive Salary: Up to £110,000
- - Work from home
- - Senior tech role in one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK as it shakes up the sports betting industry
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]