- We currently have a new position opening for a Social Media & Community Executive. This is a full-time permanent position working from home.
As Social Media & Community Executive, you'll be the driving force behind our social media efforts. This means more than just posting on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (whilst trying to drive as much engagement and "buzz" around Matched Betting as possible). It also means you'll be managing multiple Facebook groups, whether answering queries related to Matched Betting, encouraging discussion about sports and betting in general, or setting up betting challenges for groups unrelated to Matched Betting.
- - Completely obsessed with all things sporting
- - An expert in Matched Betting, having made good money doing it over a sustained period of time
- - Participates in a lot of Facebook groups/pages related to sports and betting, e.g £10-1000 challenges etc.
- - Addicted to Social Media. You understand how other businesses drive engagement to their posts, particularly in the sports and betting industries.
- - Passionate about our products and able to promote them to interested customers
- - Able to work independently and as part of a team
- - A genuine desire to help people
- - Highly motivated and self disciplined
- - Previous experience working for a company that makes significant revenues from betting affiliate payments, or direct experience earning through bookie affiliate programmes
- - Salary Negotiable (£20k -£30k)
- - Work from home
- - Potentially flexible hours
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] All applications must be received by August 1st.