Fun88 Signup Offer
Fun88 is a rapidly growing online gaming operator originating in Asia. They offer customers a variety of betting opportunities on sports and casino and are probably best known in the UK as the shirt sponsors for Newcastle United.
In this article, we will look at how you can access and qualify for Fun88's latest signup offer.
How To Claim Your Free Bet
The Fun88 new customer promotion offers a £28 free bet if you place 6 x £28 pre-match bets with them.
- Select the link here which will take you directly through to the Fun88 signup page.
- Fill in your personal details and register your account.
- Deposit £28 (or more if you wish to place all 6 x £28 qualifying bets at once) using a bank card.
- Place a 6 x £28 pre-match bets on a selection with minimum odds of 1/1 (2.0). Your bets must all be on different events. Horse racing bets do not count.
- Once you've placed six separate £28 bets and they've all settled, contact customer services and you'll then be credited with a £28 free bet within a further 24 hours.
- Place your free bet on a selection.
An Alternative Way To Use Free Bets
If you are lucky with the previous way of placing your bets you may win some money from the bets that you have placed. You may also lose and therefore potentially be up to £168 down from your free bet experience with Fun88. There is a way though that you can make around £12-18 profit from this offer regardless of whether your bets win or lose. This can be achieved through the technique of Matched Betting.
What is Matched Betting?
Matched Betting is a way of taking advantage of the hundreds of free bet offers dished out by bookies. Although it has betting in the name there is no real gambling involved as, unlike normal betting, we cover all possible outcomes of an event. This means regardless of the result we can make profit and turn those free bets into real cash!
Keen to Get Involved?
The great news is you don’t need to be a sports fan or betting fanatic to sign up and use Profit Accumulator. Many of our members are not sports fans and had never placed a bet in their lives, but that doesn’t stop them from making some tax-free cash.
For more info on what matched betting is, check out these articles: