Due to the pandemic, many businesses have to pivot online. It makes the digital marketing landscape super competitive. Thus, it is very important your business leverages every opportunity to maximize ROI and generate new opportunities through digital marketing campaigns.
That’s where professional call tracking software can come in handy. Very few marketers use it now to improve their digital marketing campaigns and increase ROI. It means if you do this, it can bring you a competitive advantage over other similar businesses in your niche.
In other words, this is a great opportunity to leave your competition in the dust and make sure your business not only survives but thrives during pandemic and after it.
Great. But how can you actually leverage the power of call tracking software? How can your business benefit from it?
Top 10 Benefits of Call Tracking Software for Your Business
Here are some of the benefits that you can get from using A-Level call tracking software if you integrate it into your business in the right way.
- It’s a great opportunity to get clarity around what marketing activities generate calls that result in sales. It means you can know exactly what to do and what activities you need to scale to get more sales calls and profits. This is a huge opportunity for growing your business and improving ROI.
- You can use call recordings to get valuable information about your leads and customers. This way you can learn more about their current pain points, problems, and needs. Every marketer and salesperson out there knows how important these things are for closing more deals and generating more profits for a business. These recordings can help you better understand your customers, identify your ideal customer profile (aka ideal buyer persona), and develop it over time.
- Call tracking software can even help you improve the ROI of your PPC and SEO campaigns. Really? Yes, indeed. With its help, you’ll be able to identify what keywords are the most profitable for your business (what keywords generate more sales calls). From there you can double down on the keywords that work well for your business. It can be a real game-changer for you and your business. This is a good opportunity to stop draining down your marketing budget on PPC and SEO keywords that are not working for your business.
- Call tracking software gives you important insights on what marketing channels work best for your business. What marketing channels are the most effective for your business? With top-notch call tracking software at hand, you’ll be able to identify exactly what marketing channels generate the biggest number of sales calls opportunities. So you can invest more in those channels that work and cut expenses on those that don’t.
- With all these insights, you’ll be able to improve your targeting. It can also be a game-changer for your business. Why target people that are not willing to invest into solutions and services that your business provides. Why should you spend money on generating leads that don’t actually convert into clients and sales?
- It enables you to identify what locations are the most lucrative to target. Analyzing the current customers and their location you can identify what location you should target more to get similar opportunities for your business.
- Using call tracking software can help you improve the quality of your current customer support service. It can have a positive impact on increasing the LTV of your existing customers. Obviously, it can generate more profits for your company and even more referrals from your current clients.
- It gives you exact information about hours and time that generate more sales opportunities. When should your salespeople call your leads? Call tracking software can give you the answers.
So, as you can see call tracking software can do wonders for your business in 2021 if you implement it properly. Not only can it help you beat your competitors but also invest your marketing money in a smarter way.
Stop guessing what works and what doesn’t in terms of your marketing efforts. Give call tracking software a shot and you’ll be able to see the difference very fast.