A football fan turned £5 into £21,052.14 with a monster 16-fold accumulator, according to Ladbrokes.
The unnamed customer correctly predicted the results of nine international fixtures, five Spanish games and two clashes in Brazil to scoop the mammoth payout.
One of his selections in (Huesca) were 1-0 down away from home with 25 minutes to go before turning things around late on, while Real Vallodold took 88 minutes to break the deadlock against CF Cadiz.
But injury-time efforts from Harry Kane for England and Stuart Dallas for Northern Ireland ensured the punter beat the bookies.
Of course, at Profit Accumulator, you don't need ridiculous luck like this, as you're guaranteed to earn a profit every time.
Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: "Predicting the results of 16 games during the close season makes this one of the most remarkable bets we've paid out all year."
"Our punter's heart must have very much been in their mouth when Leigh Griffiths gave Scotland the lead in the 90th minute. But Captain Kane was there to save the day for England and this customer, who must still be pinching themselves!"
The winning accumulator in full, according to Ladbrokes
- Northern Ireland to beat Azerbaijan - 6/5
- Denmark to beat Kazakhstan - 4/9
- Scotland v England (Draw) - 5/2
- Slovenia to beat Malta - 1/14
- Alcoron to beat CD Lugo - 4/11
- Real Ovideo to beat Elche - 8/13
- Real Valladolid to beat CF Cadiz - 4/9
- Tenerife to beat Real Zaragoza - 6/5
- Huesca to beat Levante - 1/1
- Germany to beat San Marino - 1/500
- Slovakia to beat Lithuania - 4/6
- Montenegro to beat Armenia - 4/6
- Norway v Czech Republic (Draw) - 11/5
- Poland to beat Romania - 1/2
- Palmeiras to beat Fluminese - 6/10
- Internacional to beat Nautico PE - 2/11