There will be at least seven FA Cup giant-killings this weekend, according to Ladbrokes.
With the third round starting on Friday night, 23 teams face higher-ranked opposition, and the bookmaker go evens that at least seven of those succeed in a giant-killing.
Five non-league outfits remain in the competition, and 2/1 says at least two of them make it into the Fourth Round.
And it is odds-on that we lose at least one of the big six, with 4/5 on one of Man United, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham stumbling at the first hurdle.
A hat-trick hero is in waiting too, with 4/6 saying we see someone claiming a match ball before the Third Round is over.
Ladbrokes News’ Richard Marsh said: “The Third Round of the Emirates FA Cup is one of the greatest weekends in football, and according to the latest odds, plenty of Cup magic awaits.”
Emirates FA Cup Third Round specials from Ladbrokes
Over/Under the big six to go out this weekend - (Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs)
- Over 0.5 - 4/5
- Under 0.5 - 10/11
Over/Under Non-League teams in the Fourth Round
- Over 1.5 - 2/1
- Under 1.5 - 4/11
Over/Under Lower-league teams to knock out higher opposition in Third Round
- Over 6.5 - Evens
- Under 6.5 - 8/11
Over/Under Premier League teams to go out in Third Round
- Over 6.5 - 5/6
- Under 6.5 - 5/6
Other FA Cup bets
- Hat-trick to be scored in the Third Round - 4/6
- Eastleigh, Reading and Crystal Palace all to win
- All three to qualify - 40/1
- 90 minutes result - 225/1
- Preston to go 2-0 up and lose to Arsenal - 14/1
Selected match odds
- Eastleigh to beat Brentford - 8/1
- Stourbridge to beat Wycombe - 11/1
- Reading to beat Manchester United - 12/1
- Plymouth to beat Liverpool - 18/1