Ladbrokes are offering even money on an English goalscorer in the Emirates FA Cup Final.
It's Arsenal v Chelsea at Wembley at 5.30pm on Saturday, May 27, and there's loads of FA Cup final betting offers to take advantages of.
Profit Accumulator members will be using some of these bonuses to make a guaranteed profit from the match.
Ladbrokes are offering evens any World Cup winner to score, while those fancying goals, goals and more goals can back this to be the highest scoring FA Cup Final on record at 28/1.
On the note of net-bulgers, it’s 40/1 we see all of Sanchez, Ozil, Costa and Hazard net in 90 minutes, while 250/1 says we see the fastest goal ever in an FA Cup Final.
Ladbrokes News’ Dave Burin said: “You’re guaranteed a cracker when these two giants of English football meet, and punters could be rewarded handsomely for backing a Wembley goal-fest.”
FA Cup final betting offers from Ladbrokes
- Costa’s last competitive game for Chelsea - 1/3
- Sanchez's last competitive game for Arsenal - 1/2
- Any English Player to score - Evens
- Any World Cup winner to score - Evens
- Hazard's last competitive game for Chelsea - 7/4
- Over 2.5 goals, 10+ corners, 50+ booking points - 3/1
- Ozil's last competitive game for Arsenal - 3/1
- Both teams to score, 12+ corners, any Englishman to score - 6/1
- Wenger to lose and announce he's leaving within 24 hrs of final whistle - 7/1
- Either manager to be sent to stands - 10/1
- Wenger to win FA Cup and announce he's leaving within 24 hrs of final whistle - 12/1
- Either team to win in extra time and a substitute to score at any time in 120 mins - 16/1
- Either team to win to nil, a red card shown, a penalty awarded - 22/1
- Sanchez and Hazard to score, Costa and Xhaka to be carded - 25/1
- Highest scoring FA Cup Final on record - 28/1
- Sanchez and Costa both to score and both to get booked - 28/1
- Any goalkeeper to score - 33/1
- Sanchez, Ozil, Costa & Hazard all to score in 90 minutes - 40/1
- Player to score from inside their own half - 50/1
- Fastest goal in FA Cup Final history to be scored - 250/1
Main picture by Paul Hudson