You should know by now that matched betting isn't about gambling but, when a bookmaker takes a big beating, it's always nice to hear.
A Ladbrokes punter turned a night of lower-league football action in to more than £14,000 on Tuesday with 12-fold both-teams-to-score accumulator.
The customer had £15 on the 991/1 long-shot.
The bookie says the acca featured three games from the Football League and nine from the National League, with all matches priced at odds-on.
One of the selections was goalless with 90 minutes played, with BTTS standing at a hefty 250/1 in that match alone to come in at that time.
But a goal apiece Barrow and Wrexham during six minutes of stoppage time ensured a payout of £14,867.
Richard Marsh, of Ladbrokes News, said: "Our traders thought they were in for a quiet one last night, but one customer had bigger ideas.
"We doff our hat to this sublime 12-fold bookie basher, although he probably owes the boys at Barrow and Wrexham a thank you card!"
The 12-fold BTTS accumulator returned: £14,867
- Coventry 2-1 Port Vale - 17/20
- Oxford United 2-4 Bolton - 8/11
- Morecambe 1-2 Accrington Stanley - 4/6
- Aldershot 3-1 Dagenham and Rebridge - 17/20
- Barrow 1-1 Wrexham - 10/11
- Braintree 1-3 Woking - 8/13
- Chester 2-3 Macclesfield - 8/11
- Forest Green 2-1 Solihull - 10/11
- Gateshead 1-1 Guiseley - 10/11
- Torquay 2-3 Eastleigh - 4/6
- Maidstone United 1-1 Sutton United - 8/11
- York City 5-3 Southport - 4/5