Royal Ascot 2020 turned out to be a bumper week for those of us Matched Betting and we’re hoping Goodwood 2020 will be just as profitable!
When is Goodwood 2020?
Glorious Goodwood starts today, Tuesday 28th July 2020 and finished on Saturday 1st August 2020.
Goodwood 2020 Races, ITV Races and Highlights
For Matched Betting horse racing festivals like Goodwood it’s always useful to know the daily race schedules, which races will be shown on ITV and which races are considered to be the ‘highlight’ for each day.
Although the bookmakers often run suitable offers for us to profit from throughout the day some tend to focus their very best offers on the first ITV race of the day or the ‘highlight’ race(s) of the day.
**Indicates races that will NOT be shown on ITV.
Tuesday, 28th July 2020
13:10** British European Breeders Fund EBF Fillies' Handicap
13:45 Unibet You're On Handicap
14:15 Veuve Clicquot Vintage Stakes
14:45 Qatar Lennox Stakes
15:15 Al Shaqab Goodwood Cup Stakes – Highlight – Frankie Dettori looks to make history on Stradivarius and win for the 4th time in a row. Santiago (an Irish Derby winner) is thought to be the main competition.
15:45 Qatar (Singleton) Handicap
16:20** British Stallion Studs EBF Maiden Stakes
16:55** British European Breeders Fund EBF Fillies' Handicap
Wednesday, 29th July 2020
13:10** British Stallion Studs EBF Fillies' Handicap
13:45 Unibet You're On Goodwood Handicap
14:15 Unibet 3 Boosts A Day Handicap
14:45 Markel Insurance Molecomb Stakes
15:15 Qatar Sussex Stakes – Highlight – It will be a clash of the ‘titans’ between English and Irish Guineas winners Siskin and Kameko plus several other very good runners.
15:45 British Stallion Studs Alice Keppel EBF Fillies' Conditions Stakes
16:20** Theo Fennell Handicap
Thursday, 30th July 2020
13:10** Mirabeau En Provence Handicap
13:45 Unibet You're On Handicap
14:15 Qatar Richmond Stakes
14:45 John Pearce Racing Gordon Stakes
15:15 Qatar Nassau Stakes – Highlight - Deirdre seeks a second successive victory
15:45 Gusbourne Nursery Handicap
16:20** British European Breeders Fund EBF Maiden Fillies' Stakes
16:55** Tatler Nursery Handicap
Friday, 31st July 2020
13:10** TDN Australia Handicap
13:45 Saint Clair Oak Tree Stakes
14:15 Bonhams Thoroughbred Stakes
14:45 Unibet Golden Mile Handicap
15:15 King George Qatar Stakes – Highlight – Baatash will be going for a fourth straight win and looks good after victory at Ascot.
15:45 L'Ormarins Queen's Plate Glorious Stakes
16:20** New Unibet Instant Roulette Nursery Handicap
16:55** British European Breeders Fund EBF Maiden Fillies' Stakes
Saturday, 1st August 2020 – Highlight Day!
Saturday at Goodwood will be the first time spectators will be allowed back to watch racing since March.
13:50 Unibet Stewards' Sprint Handicap
14:25 Unibet Summer Handicap
15:00 Qatar Lillie Langtry Stakes – Highlight - Lancashire Oaks victor Manuela de Vega features
15:35 Unibet Stewards' Cup – Highlight - Recent Newbury winner Nahaar will be one to watch
16:10 Qatar Handicap
16:20** British European Breeders Fund EBF Maiden Stakes
16:55** LG Signature Apprentice Handicap
Guide to Matched Betting Glorious Goodwood 2020
There are loads of profits to be made over the next few days but if you’re quite new to Matched Betting it can be easy to get overwhelmed with what to do first. Don’t worry though as we’re here to help you! Here’s a list to help you get started:
- Prepare:For Cheltenham 2020 we provided some really useful tips for Matched Betting beginners on “How to Prepare for Cheltenham 2020”. These tips are super useful for Matched Betting Glorious Goodwood 2020 too – especially the tip about shared liability for beginners who have smaller matched betting bankrolls.
- Do the Guaranteed Profit Offers.There are several of these offers available already on today’s horse racing that are worth an easy £30+ in profit for us. Platinum Members can find these offers in the reload offers section and/or on the offers calendar.
- Keep an eye on Price Boosts. Throughout the day there will be numerous Price Boosts (enhanced odds) available which we can make a quick guaranteed profit from with very little effort. In the forum Platinum Members should follow the ‘Price Boosts’ Thread. If you’ve never done a price boost before please read the Price Boost Guide and the Mobile Notification Guide.
- Tackle some Horse Racing Refunds. For Platinum Members in our reload offers section we have a full list of today’s horse racing refund offers. There are quite a few good ones to choose from just for today! The corresponding forum thread ‘Tuesday ITV Horse Racing’is also worth a read and is a great place to ask questions about the offers if you have them. If you’ve never done a horse racing refund offer before then we’d recommend having a read of our recent post “British Horse Racing Returns” where we provide a walk-through example of a horse racing refund offer.
- Tackle some Extra Place Offers. If you still have some liability left over in your betting exchanges, or are able to use shared liability with confidence, it might be very worth having a go at Matched Betting some Extra Place Offers. These are a more advanced kind of reload offer though and you need to have a good understanding of how each way bets work first. You also need to know how to use the Extra Place Catcher. For good tips and advice on Matched Betting Extra Places, as well as a list of all today’s offers you can visit the Horse Racing reload section in the Forum.
Need a helping hand with Matched Betting?
Our Facebook Group, which has over 7000 members, is a great place to ask for help and ask questions, especially if you are new to Matched Betting. Our community forum is also a great place to ask for help and advice.
Alternatively you can also contact us directly for support too.
Interested in Getting Started Matched Betting?
Alternatively, upgrade to our Platinum Membership here. It’s only £17.99 a month and you can easily make this back within one hour once you get the hang of things. Talk about value for money!