The Yorkshire Ebor Festival 2021 starts on Wednesday 18th August, and lasts 4 days until Saturday 21st August.
Although the Yorkshire Ebor Festival is a smaller horse racing festival than the likes of Cheltenham and Royal Ascot there can still be lots of profits to make - especially when you opt to do horse racing refunds and/or extra place reload offers.
In this article we're going to share a few top tips on Matched Betting this week's York Ebor horse racing festival.
Following these tips there's then a brilliant guide for beginners on how to approach each day of the festival.
Who's this article for? This article is best for anyone completely new to Matched Betting, any of our members relatively new to doing reload offers, or for those who have never done Matched Betting during a major horse racing festival before.
TIP 1 - Mission CRITICAL! 0% Exchange Commissions.
Make sure your 0% commission is active at Smarkets and Matchbook (if eligible)
This is so vitally important to do. We really can't emphasize this enough.
If you haven't already please follow this guide to get 0% commission at Smarkets.
If you haven’t signed up to Matchbook yet, follow this guide here to get 0% commission there too.
TIP 2 - Know the Schedule
Yorkshire Ebor Festival 2021 Races, ITV Races and Highlights
Anytime a horse racing festival like the Yorkshire Ebor is on, for the purpose of Matched Betting it’s always useful to know the daily race schedules.
Wednesday, 18th August 2021 - Juddmonte International
13:50 Sky Bet & Symphony Group Stakes
14:25 Tattersalls Acomb Stakes
15:00 Sky Bet Great Voltigeur Stakes
15:35 Juddmonte International Stakes (British Champion Series race) - Highlight Race
16:10 Sky Bet Stakes
16:45 IRE-Incentive It Pays To Buy Irish Stakes
17:20 Sky Bet Nursery Handicap
Thursday, 19th August 2021 - Darley Yorkshire Oaks/ Ladies Day 2021
13:50 Sky Bet Lowther Stakes
14:25 Goffs UK Premier Yearling Stakes
15:00 Clipper Logistics Stakes
15:35 Darley Yorkshire Oaks (British Champions Series race) - Highlight Race
16:10 OR8wellness ebfstallions Nursery Handicap
16:45 British EBF & Sir Henry Cecil Galtres Stakes
17:20 British Stallion Studs EBF Fillies' Stakes
Friday, 20th August 2021 - Coolmore Wootton Bassett Nunthorpe 2021
13:50 Sky Bet Stakes
14:25 Weatherbys Hamilton Lonsdale Cup (British Champion Series race)
15:00 Al Basti Equiworld Dubai Gimcrack Stakes
15:35 Coolmore Wootton Bassett Nunthorpe Stakes (British Champions Series Race) - Highlight
16:10 British Stallion Studs EBF Convivial Maiden Stakes (Plus 10 Race)
16:45 Assured Data Protection British EBF Fillies' Stakes
17:20 Sky Bet Mile
Saturday, 21st August 2021 – Sky Bet Ebor 2021
13:50 Sky Bet & Symphony Group Strensall Stakes
14:25 Sky Bet Melrose Stakes
15:00 Sky Bet City of York Stakes
15:35 Sky Bet Ebor - Highlight Race
16:10 Julia Graves Roses Stakes
16:45 Sky Bet Stakes
17:20 Sky Bet Apprentice Stakes
TIP 3 - Don't miss any offers!
Missed offers = missed profits. Here's how to avoid missing the best offers:
1) Check your emails and texts regularly throughout the day:
Watch out for private or invite-only offers from the bookies coming directly to you. They can sometimes send them last minute so try keep an eye for these throughout the day.
If you receive a private email offer and you're not sure if it's worthwhile doing or not - the best place to ask is in the forum on the topic "Sports - Is this offer worth doing?".
Don't forget to let other members know about the offer - just in case they've received it too. You can do this in the forum in the "Offers posted by members section".
2) Follow the OffersTeamPA on the Forum:
This is absolutely essential for making top profits from reloads in general every single day!
How do you do this?
Open the forum then go to ‘OffersTeamPA’ here
Then click the green plus sign to follow the team and you’ll see every offer that they post in the forum and get a notification pop up each time they do.
3) 'Watch' the following Forum threads:
Another standard essential you should be doing anyway!
The topics we recommend to watch for great profits over Glorious Goodwood include:
How do you watch a topic?
By selecting the ‘Not Watching’ button on the topic and switching it to ‘Watching’
You will then get notifications pop up every time there is a new post in that topic.
Here’s an example of notifications coming from the Price Boost topic:
TIP 4 - Use Shared Liability
Remember to take advantage of Shared Liability anytime you can. Using this as much as possible will allow you to get more offers done and make more profits.
Beginners' Strategy Guide to Matched Betting York Ebor 2021
There are loads of profits to be made over this festival but if you’re quite new to Matched Betting it can be easy to get overwhelmed with what to do first. As always, we’re here to help you! Here's a useful strategy guide for how you could choose to approach your day.
- Do any and all "Guaranteed" Profit Offers. Any easy Bet & Get offers, risk-free bets (refund if your horse loses) and direct free bets. You don't want to tie up liability (exchange balance) doing Potential Profit offers first then realize you don't have enough to do a "Guaranteed" Profit Offer.
- Keep an eye on Price Boosts. Throughout the day there will be numerous Price Boosts (enhanced odds) offers available which we can make a quick guaranteed profit from with very little effort.
- Hit the Horse Racing Refunds (a.k.a. ITV Horse Racing) that have the best chance of happening. On each day there will be a full list of these offers available on the reloads offer main list and on the forum under Sports Reloads Offers > Horse Racing. The top part of the list includes offers that give you a better chance of making a profit on. Complete these first before doing anything else.
- If you've never done Extra Place Offers before - tackle any remaining Horse Racing Refunds. If you still have liability left over in your betting exchanges after completing all the 3 steps above, then you could consider also doing some of the refund offers that have a lower chance of occurring. (E.g. £10 free bet if your horse finishes 2nd to the Starting Price (SP) favourite).
- If you've been practicing or already doing Extra Place Offers - hit these first before the lower value Horse Racing Refunds (4 above). If you still have some liability left over in your betting exchanges then now is the time to get on the Extra Place Offers.
List of Matched Betting horse racing guides, tools and resources
The majority of these tools and resources are only available to our Platinum and Diamond Members. All these guides and tools are absolutely essential to have access too before tackling any kind of horse racing reload offers. Without them it’s hard to find enough time to make these offers worthwhile doing as manually searching can take hours.
Match Catcher (horse racing odds matching software)
Bet365 Horse Racing Refunds (a more advanced horse racing refunds offer)
Rule 4 Guide (useful for the Bet365 refund offer)
Extra Place Catcher (horse racing odds matching software)
Each Way Calculator (matched betting calculator)
Need a helping hand with Matched Betting?
Our Facebook Group, which has over 32000 members, is a great place to ask for help and ask questions, especially if you are new to Matched Betting. Our community forum is also a great place to ask for help and advice.
Alternatively you can also contact us directly for support too.
Interested in Getting Started Matched Betting?
Alternatively, upgrade to our Platinum Membership here. You can easily make the cost of your monthly membership back within one hour once you get the hang of things. Talk about value for money!