It’s the BEST time of year for Matched Betting.
The anticipation has been building for weeks...
There’s a constant and growing buzz of excitement...
Betting Exchanges are being topped up...
Bankrolls are at the ready...
All hands are on deck...
The 2022/23 Premier League Season is about to kick off!
Advice for Complete Newbies
“Where do I start? What do I do first?! Help!”
Newbies – do not fear – we are all here to help you!
If you’ve literally just started Matched Betting and only done a few signup offers our advice is to continue on doing just that.
But...you also need to watch out for any simple easy Bet & Get reload offers that might come your way. These can frequently get sent to your email so don’t forget to check it!
If you get sent an offer but aren't certain if it’s a good one or are unsure how to do it – please ask someone!
The Facebook Group and the forum are usually fastest way to get support (as there are thousands of experienced members available to help you alongside our staff and moderators) - but if you prefer you can also contact our support direct.
As you complete offers remember to keep an eye on how much liability (balance) you have left in the exchanges. It's easy to get excited when you see and offer and start doing it only to realise you haven't got enough money in the exchanges to cover your lay bet.
Advice for 'Intermediate Level' Newbies
Been with us a while and got most of the signup offers done and dusted, started a few regular reloads (or are thinking to) and built yourself up a pretty good bankroll? That’s great.
Where are you best to start?
Definitely check your emails for offers on a regular basis – you might get some private ones just for you.
Also, you’ll want to watch out for our ‘Weekly Reload Offer’ email over the weekend. It usually goes out late morning on a Saturday and gives you an overview of all the best value offers to do.
In general, our advice is to always do the easy, guaranteed profit reload offers first. This includes many of the weekly bet club offers.
How can you find these offers quickly?
- Go to our Reload Offers Page here.
- Use the filter to select only Easy + Risk Free + Sport Offers
- Work your way through as many offers as you can and don’t forget to check the ‘Coming Soon’ tab as well – as some offers you can do may be listed in there as well.
If you have liability left in you exchanges after completing all these offers (and time of course) then it can be a good idea to focus your efforts on the following:
- Do the next set of guaranteed profit offers. Switch the reload offer filter to Medium, Risk-Free, Sport and proceed with the next level of offers. Again, don’t forget to check the ‘Coming Soon’ tab as well.
- Hit some Price Boosts. If you haven’t done Price Boosts before you can learn the basics here. Then the Sky Bet Soccer Saturday Special Price Boost is always worth doing AND it counts towards the Sky Bet weekly club as well. Finally, follow the Price Boosts No Chat Thread in the Forum – it can be a goldmine!
- Get on some Horse Racing Refunds (potentially profitable and fun!). We know they’re not football but they can be very worthwhile doing! If you’ve not done these before there’s an excellent introduction to doing Horse Racing Money Back If ‘X’ Offer for you here.
Don't dismiss an offer just because it's a couple of quid profit. Everything adds up.
Advice for Advanced Level Newbies
Mastered all the basic reload offers, got time and liability spare? Your no longer a newbie really - far from it now!
Look at you go!
Now is the time for you to start cashing in on the infamous football 2up early payout.
Want to know more? Check out the guide here – it’s got everything you need to know.
Want to know more about Matched Betting?
Why not ask our members yourself?
Our Facebook Group, which currently has over 45,000 members is a great place to get answers and ask for help, especially if you are completely new to Matched Betting.
Interested in Getting Started Matched Betting?
Alternatively, upgrade to our Platinum Membership here. You can easily make the cost of your membership back within an hour or so once you get the hang of things. Talk about value for money!