Everyone loves a takeaway at the weekend and it's even better when it's free.
Whether it's Indian, Chinese, pizza, sushi, or fish n chips, you can claim a tasty hungryhouse discount this weekend.
You can get £13 off your order - enough for a free takeaway.
The offer is for new customers at Quidco. All you need to do is:
- Register with Quido
- Order your food at hungryhouse as normal
- Wait for your £13 cashback to be credited and withdraw
Full terms and conditions:
- All information detailing how to receive the sign-up bonus forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but Quidco reserve the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
- The value of the sign-up bonus mentioned throughout these terms and conditions is £13.
- The sign-up bonus is awarded on transactions on or over £10 (including any delivery) through Hungryhouse only.
- The sign-up bonus is available to new members with no previous purchases or cashback through Quidco.
- The sign-up bonus is available to new members who sign up and purchase from Hungryhouse until 2000 redemptions have been claimed on a first come first serve basis.
- Cashback will be put into the member’s account within 2 weeks of purchase.
- For the ‘Hungryhouse – Quidco’ sign-up bonus to be awarded, the purchase should be made through the relevant link on this landing page or through the relevant merchant page on Quidco and successfully tracked via http://www.quidco.com/hungryhouse
- The sign-up bonus can only be redeemed once per household and fraudulent or duplicate claims will not be paid.
- Quidco holds a list of account holders eligible for this promotion. Ineligible account holders will not receive communications regarding the promotion from Quidco and will not be entitled to receive the sign-up bonus.
- If a transaction does not track the user is required to submit a claim via the support tab in their account.
- If a claim is raised on a qualifying purchase the sign-up bonus will not be given until the claim has been resolved and a tracked transaction for the purchase is visible in the user's account.
- Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's data protection policy.
- Quidco cashback can be redeemed within the UK to members holding a UK bank account or alternatively by using PayPal (£50 max. limit applies to PayPal withdrawals) and retailer vouchers.
- Quidco reserve the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute. This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.