If you want to learn how to play poker, there are various options. You can learn by asking help from a friend, look for tips of how to play or buy a book about poker. The best way to learn is to select one game at a time. Poker is associated with different kinds of games in the casino such as Texas Holdem, five card draw, blackjack, seven-card stud, and many more. Essential is that you learn one game at a time to avoid confusion.
Before we get started explaining, first let us divulge that we have instructional guides on other card games. One type is baccarat, as well as blackjack. Our other casino games include slots and roulette.
Aside from the various kinds of games, another essential aspect is to actually learn poker so you will know the winning hands. It is defined by a table when you play poker. The table consists of the following:
One pair has the smallest winning hand and on the top, the royal flush has the largest.
1. One Pair – also known as a pair of same face cards or number cards, such as two fours, two queen, two fives and many more. The other cards in hand are mixed and they do not create a winning set when they are combined.
2. Two Pairs – are described as essentially two and 1 pair set. To simply say it, you might have two tens and two queens or any combination. The other cards you have in hand will not make a winning combination when they are combined. This hand will beat 1 pair hand.
3. Three Of Kind (OK) – you will have a three OK with three cards that have same face or number card. It might be that you have three sixes, three jacks and three fives. But remember, the remaining cards will not make a winning set when they are combined. This will beat the two and a one hand.
4. Straight – you will encounter this when numbers are in a consecutive order. In example, ace, two, three, four and five or seven, eight, nine, ten and jack. You must have give cards to achieve straight. Larger always beats the one with smaller values. Based on the examples given, if a player had the first set of possible straight from ace through five, and the other had the seven up to jack, the second player will win the hand because he had a larger straight. This kind of set beats the previous hands such as one, two and three.
5. Flush – any combination of five cards that have the same suit. Example, five hearts, five spades, and etc. It beats previous sets.
6. Full house – full house is a combination of three OK and two of OK. In example, three tens and two aces. The higher combination will again win and it beats all previous hands.
7. Four OK –it has four of same face or number card. Example, four aces. It beats all the previous hands.
8. Straight flush – small straight of the same unit. In example, five, six, seven, eight and nine of clubs. Anything lower than 10 which is in a consecutive order can be called as straight flush.
9. Royal flush – called royal because the king of poker. This would be the most difficult to get but it will beat any set. For a hand to be called royal flush, it must have the same unit of 10 to Ace.
Keep in mind there are many online casino games you can play over the internet, that are based on cards. People who enjoy these find the ones that offer no deposit bonuses to be the best. This is where you get a bonus but it's free, meaning you're not required to first deposit cash.