We are the world’s largest Matched Betting subscription website, and it is our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement of our products and services that attracts so many subscribers.
Our Users are at the heart the systems we build, and our UX Developers are key to connecting our users to Matched Betting opportunities through creative and innovate interfaces.
You are an experienced Developer with a flair for design and a thirst for knowledge.
You are an individual who wants to continue learning and improving their skill set, someone who enjoys taking ownership of User Experience design. You see design and UX as something that can always be improved, as systems evolve and we learn more about our users.
You are a proactive communicator who is happy working from home full-time as part of a close-knit development team. You’ll be comfortable working across the software stack and particularly enjoy doing things the right way. You will also be open to working with a variety of other technologies to support the team’s objectives.
You are a pragmatic developer who is comfortable working with light processes, established by developers, and you will enjoy working with us because we spend as much of our time as possible doing what we love – developing awesome software. Collaboration is key to the success of our small team, and our developers are encouraged and empowered to stay at the bleeding-edge of the technologies they love and bring ideas to the team.
- - Develop our next generation of Web Applications using React
- - Share knowledge proactively and participate in code reviews and demos
Experience / Skills
- - At least 2 years' Front-end development experience, ideally with React
- - Experience building Web Applications & Services
- - Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, preferably SCSS.
- - An eye for detail and commitment to quality
- - Commitment to constant improvement of UX
- - The ability to analyze trends and data to iterate on current designs
- - Use of Web Debugging software such as Fiddler, or Browser based tools/addons
- - A fundamental desire to produce code of the highest standard
- - Determination to help the business succeed, willing to put in extra hours when required
- - An open-minded, collaborative approach to software development
- - Comfortable working with APIs and real-time data
- - Experience with application state libraries, such as Redux
- - NodeJS/Express
- - ReactNative
- - WAMP (Web Application Messaging Protocol)
- - CI / CD
- - Experience working in a similar industry such as betting, financial or online gaming
- - AWS / Azure
- - Experience working in a team using source control including pull requests with GIT
- - NoSQL databases (ideally Mongo)
What We Can Offer
- - Fully remote working
- - An opportunity to help us transform our UX as we re-build our site with React, establishing best practices as we go.
- - Salary between £25k and £32k DOE
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].