We are the world’s largest Matched Betting subscription website, and it is our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement of our products and services that attracts so many subscribers.
We are developing a new generation of tools and services for our users, and we’re excited to be hiring a new developer to as we embrace the latest technologies and practices to provide the best possible matched betting experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic C# Developer who will contribute to the development of our next generation of software components and services by developing elegant solutions.
You are a proactive communicator who is happy working from home full-time as part of a close-knit development team. You’ll be comfortable working across the software stack and particularly enjoy contributing to performant, service oriented architectures. You will also be open to working with a variety of other technologies to support the team’s objectives.
You are a pragmatic developer who is comfortable working with light processes, established by developers, and you will enjoy working with us because we spend as much of our time as possible doing what we love – developing awesome software. You’ll be working with other like-minded developers to contribute to the success of critical applications and services. Collaboration is key to the success of our growing team, and our developers are encouraged and empowered to stay at the bleeding-edge of the technologies they love and bring ideas to the team.
- - Contribute to performant, highly available, scalable, asynchronous matched betting software
- - Assume a key role in design sessions alongside Senior developers
- - Share ownership in the development of our applications and services from inception to delivery
- - Share knowledge proactively and participate in code reviews and demos
- - Provide support cover, including occasional weekends
Experience / Skills
- - At least 4 years' C# development experience
- - Excellent communication skills
- - An ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions
- - A fundamental desire to produce code of the highest standard
- - An open-minded, collaborative approach to software development
- - Experience with Service Orientated Architecture
- - CI / CD
- - AWS or Azure
- - Experience working in a similar industry such as betting, financial or online gaming
- - .Net Core
- - Docker / Kubernetes or similar
- - Enterprise messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ or Amazon SQS)
- - Experience working in a team using source control including pull requests with GIT
- - SQL Server 2012+ (T-SQL queries)
- - NoSQL databases (ideally Mongo or DynamoDB)
- - Distributed caches (e.g. Redis)
- - React
- - NodeJS
- - Python
- - AWS Terraform, Lamdas
What We Can Offer
- - Fully remote working
- - Greenfield projects – we really are rebuilding our software from the ground up!
- - Salary 30k - 35k
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].