We are the world’s largest Matched Betting subscription website, and it is our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement of our products and services that attracts so many subscribers.
We are developing a new generation of tools and services for our users, and we’re excited to be hiring a SDET as we embrace the latest technologies and practices to provide the best possible matched betting experience.
Our SDET will help us establish a testing strategy, using automation where possible to ensure our software is of the highest possible quality, with short development cycles, resilience and security in mind.
You are a proactive communicator who is happy working from home full-time as part of a close-knit development team. As our first SDET you will be expected to use your expertise to help us establish our testing strategy, and work with developers to help us produce quality software. You will also be open to working with a variety of other technologies to support the team’s objectives.
You are a pragmatic SDET, you'll instinctively know when something should be manually tested, but appreciate that wherever practical we should implement automated tests and design systems from the ground up with testability in mind. Collaboration is key to the success of our small team, and members of our Tech team are encouraged and empowered to stay at the bleeding-edge of the technologies they love and bring ideas to the team.
- - Testing of performant, highly available, scalable, asynchronous matched betting software
- - Working directly with CTO and other team members to establish testing strategy and implement our test automation framework from scratch
- - Share ownership in the development of our applications and services from inception to delivery
- - Work with developers to reproduce, locate, and identify bugs
Experience / Skills
- - At least 4 years in software testing, in an SDET or Automation role
- - Excellent communication skills
- - A methodical approach to investigation and problem solving with an eye for detail
- - A fundamental desire to produce code of the highest standard
- - An open-minded, collaborative approach to software development
- - Experience of building test automation frameworks from scratch
- - Strong experience with either C# or Python
- - SQL (MySQL or MSSql)
- - Enterprise messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- - Experience working with Service Orientated Architecture
- - Selenium
- - React
- - Rest API testing
- - Experience working in a similar industry such as betting, financial or online gaming
- - AWS / Azure
- - Pen Testing
- - CI / CD
- - Docker / Kubernetes or similar
- - Experience working in a team using source control including pull requests with GIT
- - NoSQL databases (ideally Mongo)
What We Can Offer
- - Fully remote working
- - Greenfield projects – we really are rebuilding our software from the ground up!
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].