How it Works
- Tell a friend about Profit Accumulator, and we'll give you £50 to share. You get £25, they get £25. Win, win.
- Inside your referral page is a unique referral link, just send that to your friends and if they sign up to a Platinum or Diamond membership, you'll automatically get credit.
- They can also just enter your referral ID on our registration page (they must do this when signing up, even if they are signing up to a free trial, as you cannot add the Referral ID at a later date):
- Once the referred person has become a fully paid-up member for at least 31 days, you'll both get paid £25 into your chosen PayPal accounts. Both subscriptions must remain active during this time.
- If they start out with a £1 trial or discounted first month, the 31 day countdown will only start from their first full price payment. For example; the 31 days countdown would start from their first full payment of £29.99 for Platinum membership or £39.99 for Diamond membership (not when the £1 offer or discounted offer was taken).
Who can take part
- All Platinum members can refer their friends, provided you're a full member. That means if you're on a £1 trial or a discounted first month, you'll need to wait until your first full payment.
- You can only use this to refer people you know, not total strangers (use our affiliate program for that!).
- No fictitious people, please. Don't try it, you won't get paid.
The Fine Print
- As of 13th October 2021 at 11:00 we are offering enhanced Refer-A-Friend payments of £25 each for you and your referee. The enhanced payment is only applicable to brand new referrals from this date, free trailers but that haven’t upgraded prior to this date will not be eligible.
- Any eligible Refer a Friend payments prior to this date will be paid at the previous Refer a Friend rate of £20 each.
- No funny business. If you try and abuse the scheme by referring people you don't know, or fake users, or anyone that isn't a genuine customer, or multiple accounts per customer, or yourself, you won't get paid - and we also won't refund you. Don't try it, we're the masters at bonus abuse. If we have any doubts whatsoever, we won't pay you, and we'll ban you from the scheme.
- Please do not include your referral code in Trustpilot review or on a public social post.
- If you get paid and then later the referred user tries to seek a refund, chargeback or reversal, we have the right to demand repayment of the referral bonus.
- We will most likely change this offer from time to time, like how much we pay for referrals, or when we pay, or how. We don't need to notify you in advance of these changes.
- Any fraudulent behaviour will result in your account being permanently closed, with no refunds offered or payments of any kind.
- At our sole discretion, Refer-A-Friend will be disabled during sale periods and cannot be used in conjunction with discounted/offer prices for any subscription memberships.