William Hill Signup Offer
William Hill is one of the longest established and well known UK bookmakers. They are highly visible on the high streets and also online where they offer a multitude of betting opportunities. William Hill was founded in 1934 by none other than, you guessed it, William Hill. At that time betting was illlegal in the UK and there were no high street betting shops. To get round this William Hill was initially set up as a postal and telephone betting service. Betting became legal in the UK during the 1960s, with this relaxation of the rules William Hill bought into and acquired betting shops across the UK. From this time William Hill continued to grow it's high street shops, to a peak of 14,750 shops in 1973, and once the internet appeared William Hill has forged a hugely successful online platform. William Hill are heavily involved in sports sponsorship across a variety of sports and countries and you will have, no doubt, seen their sponsorship on TV through the likes of their partnerships with Anthony Joshua, the Scotland football team and Premier League clubs like Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur.
Online there is a huge array of sports betting available at William Hill but they also offer a Vegas section, a casino and live casino section, games and Macau platforms.
William Hill have a plentiful range of regular offers including:
Bet Boosts: Members can access 3 boosts on horse racing odds each and every day to place on single bets. The maximum permitted stake for these boosts is up to £20 win or £20 each way. In the each way example your odds will only be boosted on the win part of the bet, not the place part. Your boost will appear in your bet slip as a "Bet Boost" button which you simply tap/select to apply the boost to your odds. Your boosted odds will then be displayed for you in your betslip.
Golden Goal: Get paid out as a winner when your team scores first, even if they lose or draw. This is a regular promotion offered during the football season by William and involves bettors backing a team to win in a selected match. If that selected team is the first team to score a goal then, regardless of the end result, William Hill will pay out the bet as a winner up to a maximum payout of £50. More info on this here.
Acca Bet Boosts: Get boosted odds on accumulator bets with three or more selections. You can use these boosts on accas containing any sport excluding horse racing and greyhounds. In a similar vein to the normal Bet Boosts you can apply your "Acca Bet Boost" once your selections are in the betslip by tapping/selecting the "Bet Boost" button. Once again the maximum stake is £20 for win bets and £20 each way, where only the win part of the bet is boosted.
Horse Refunds: On selected races William Hill may offer money back as cash if your horse finishes second. The process for this is fairly simple, place your bet on an eligible race (usually two meetings a day) and if your horse finishes second you will receive your stake back up to £10 (correct at the time of writing).
Best Odds Guaranteed: If you back a horse at lower odds that it starts William Hill will pay you out at those higher odds, meaning that you won't miss out. For example if you backed a horse at odds of 4/1 in the morning and the horse went off at a starting price of 7/1 then William Hill will pay you out any winnings at the higher odds of 7/1.
Extra Place Offers: William Hill run extra place offers on many horse races and greyhound races throughout the week. Extra places increase your chances of winning the place part of an each-way bet by offering a greater number of places that are paid out in racing. For example where a place market may apply to 3 places, so first, second and third, in extra places they may extend it to 4 places - so paying out on finishing in places from first to fourth.
Flash Odds: William Hill offer "Flash Odds" on selected events, normally on a daily basis. These "Flash Odds" are hugely enhanced prices that are available for a limited time only and once they are gone, they are gone. Stake limits apply to this offer.
Enhanced Odds: Enhanced Odds are exactly that, ordinary odds that have been enhanced to provide you with a boost. These are available on sporting events every day and are indicated by a yellow logo above the market.
In this article, we will look at how you can access and qualify for William Hill’s latest signup offer.
How To Claim Your Free Bet
William Hill’s current new customer promotion offers £30 worth of free bets to everybody who signs up for a new account and places a £10 bet
To claim this:
- Select the link here which will take you directly through to the William Hill website.
- Select Join.
- Fill in your personal details and create your account using promo code C30.
- Deposit £10 using a bank card.
- Place a £10 bet on a selection with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5).
- William Hill will credit you with 3 x £10 free bets once your qualifying bet is placed
- Place your free bets
An Alternative Way To Use Free Bets
If you are lucky with the previous way of placing your bets you may win some money from the bets that you have placed. You may also lose and therefore be £10 down. There is a way though that you can make around £20 - £25 profit from this free bet offer regardless of whether your bets win or lose. This can be achieved through the technique of Matched Betting.
What is Matched Betting?
Matched Betting is a way of taking advantage of the hundreds of free bet offers dished out by bookies. Although it has betting in the name there is no real gambling involved as, unlike normal betting, we cover all possible outcomes of an event. This means regardless of the result we can make profit and turn those free bets into real cash!
Keen to Get Involved?
The great news is you don’t need to be a sports fan or betting fanatic to sign up and use Profit Accumulator. Many of our members are not sports fans and had never placed a bet in their lives but that doesn’t stop them from making some tax-free cash.
For more info on what matched betting is, check out these articles:
Terms and Conditions of the William Hill Signup Offer
There are certain terms and conditions that apply to sports betting promotions and you should make yourself aware of these prior to taking advantage of them. Sometimes there can be hidden terms that can catch you out.
Key Terms of William Hill Signup Offer
- This offer is only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland;
- Prospective customers must sign up using Promo Code C30;
- Only one ‘new account offer' per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed.
- Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this offer;
- This Promotion is not available to new accounts depositing funds with Entropay, Paypal, Neosurf, iDeal, Paysafe, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra/Postpay;
- Offer will run from 00:01 on 01/01/2019 until 23:59 on 31/12/2019
- Only available for customers who deposit in GBP pounds (£) sterling or Euro (€) currencies;
- Qualifying bet must be placed with a unit stake of £10/€10 or greater;
- For bets placed as an Each Way bet, only the win part for the bet will count towards to offer;
- Qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater;
- Qualifying bet must be placed on the William Hill Sportsbook site only;
- Qualifying bet must be struck using funds from your Main Balance;
- Qualifying bet can be Pre match or In-Play;
- Qualifying bet will not be available for Cash In;
- Free bets will be paid as 3 x £10/€10 denominations;
- Free bets can be used on any sportsbook product (excluding tote, pool, and lottery bets);
- Free bets will be available for 30 days;
- Free Bet is non-refundable and may not be withdrawn;
- Free Bet stake will be excluded from any winnings;
- Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed;
- Cash in my bet will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus the value of the initial free bet);
- Player, country, currency, Market restrictions and terms apply.