Although the Yorkshire Ebor Festival is a smaller horse racing festival than the likes of Cheltenham, Royal Ascot and Goodwood there can still be a lot of profit to be made - especially if you choose to do horse racing refunds and/or extra place offers.
When is the Ebor Festival 2020?
The Yorkshire Ebor Festival starts today, Wednesday 19th August 2020 and finishes on Saturday 22nd August 2020.
Ebor Festival 2020 Races, ITV Races and Highlights
Anytime a horse racing festival like the Yorkshire Ebor is coming up, for Matched Betting it’s always useful to know the daily race schedules, which races will be shown on ITV and which races are considered to be the ‘highlight’ for each day.
Although the bookmakers often run suitable offers for us to profit from throughout the day many have a tendency to focus their very best offers on the first ITV race of the day or on the ‘highlight’ race(s) of the day.
**Indicates races that will NOT be shown on ITV.
Wednesday, 18th Augsut 2020 (Juddmonte International Day)
13:45 Sky Bet & Symphony Group Stakes
14:15 Tattersalls Acomb Stakes
14:45 Sky Bet Great Voltigeur Stakes - Highlight
15:15 Juddmonte International Stakes - (British Champion Series Race) - Highlight - Might be in for an exciting race between Ghaiyyath, Lord North and Magical
15:45 Sky Bet Stakes
16:20** Sky Bet Sprint Handicap for Fillees
16:55** Sky Bet Nursery Handicap
Thursday, 19th August 2020 (Darley Yorkshire Oaks & Ladies Day)
13:45 Sky Bet Lowther Stakes
14:15 Goffs UK Premier Yearling Stakes
14:45 Clipper Logistic Stakes
15:15 Darley Yorkshire Oaks - (British Champions Series Race) - Highlight - Epsom Oaks winner Love features
15:45 British EBF and Sir Henry Cecil Galtres Stakes
16:20** Sky Bet EBF Stallions Nursery Handicap
16:55** British Stallion Studs EBF Fillies' Stakes
Friday, 20th August 2020 (Coolmore Nunthorpe Day)
13:45 Sky Bet Stakes
14:15 Weatherbys Hamilton Lonsdale Cup - (Weatherbys Hamilton Stayers' Bonus Race)
14:45 Al Basti Equiworld Gimcrack Stakes
15:15 Coolmore Nunthorpe Stakes - (British Champions Series Race) - Highlight - Battaash is back to defend his sprint crown and is looking likely having already won at Ascot and Goodwood this year!
15:35 British Stallion Studs EBF Convivial Maiden Stakes (Plus 10 Race)
16:20** British Stallion Studs EBF Fillies' Stakes
16:55** Nationwide Accident Repair Services Stakes
Saturday, 21st August 2020 (Sky Bet Ebor Day)
13:50 Sky Bet & Symphony Group Strensall Stakes
14:25 Sky Bet Melrose Stakes
15:00 Sky Bet City of York
15:35 Sky Bet Ebor - Highlight
16:10 Julia Graves Roses Stakes
16:40** Sky Bet Stakes
17:10** Sky Bet Apprentice Stakes
Guide to Matched Betting the 2020 Ebor Festival at York
There are loads of profits to be made over the next few days but if you’re quite new to Matched Betting it can be easy to get overwhelmed with what to do first. Don’t worry though as we’re here to help you! Here’s a list to help you get started:
- Prepare:For Cheltenham 2020 we provided some really useful tips for Matched Betting beginners on “How to Prepare for Cheltenham 2020”. These tips are super useful for the Ebor Festival too – especially the tip about shared liability for beginners who have smaller matched betting bankrolls.
- Do the Guaranteed Profit Offers. At the time of writing there was one very good offer available on today’s horse racing that is worth an easy £15+ in profit for us. Platinum Members can find these offers in the reload offers section and/or on the offers calendar.
- Keep an eye on Price Boosts. Throughout the day there will be numerous Price Boosts (enhanced odds) available which we can make a quick guaranteed profit from with very little effort. In the forum Platinum Members should follow the ‘Price Boosts’ Thread. If you’ve never done a price boost before please read the Price Boost Guide and the Mobile Notification Guide.
- Tackle some Horse Racing Refunds. For Platinum Members in our reload offers section we have a full list of today’s horse racing refund offers. There are quite a few good ones to choose from just for today! The corresponding forum thread ‘Wednesday ITV Horse Racing’is also worth a read and is a great place to ask questions about the offers if you have them. If you’ve never done a horse racing refund offer before then we’d recommend having a read of our post "Money Back If Offers" where we provide walk-through examples of a horse racing refund offers and discuss strategies on how to lock-in profit.
- Tackle some Extra Place Offers. If you still have some liability left over in your betting exchanges, or are able to use shared liability with confidence, it might be very worth having a go at Matched Betting some Extra Place Offers. These are a more advanced kind of reload offer though and you need to have a good understanding of how each way bets work first. You also need to know how to use the Extra Place Catcher. and here you can find good tips and advice on Matched Betting Extra Places.
Need a helping hand with Matched Betting?
Our Facebook Group, which has over 8000 members, is a great place to ask for help and ask questions, especially if you are new to Matched Betting. Our community forum is also a great place to ask for help and advice.
Alternatively you can also contact us directly for support too.
Interested in Getting Started Matched Betting?
Alternatively, upgrade to our Platinum Membership here. You can easily make the cost of your membership back within an hour or so once you get the hang of things. Talk about value for money!